2019 Schedule of Fees and Charges
- Tuition Fee – Is the fee set by the Catholic Education Commission and collected by the College to support the curriculum and pay all salaries and the levy to administer Catholic Education in the Archdiocese.
Sibling Discounts apply for this fee:
- Voluntary Building Fund – The Canberra Catholic Schools Building Fund is a voluntary tax deductible contribution payable by the eldest child at a systemic school in the Archdioceses of Canberra and Goulburn. Please contact the Finance Office if you do not wish to contribute to this fund.
- College Levy – Is charged to assist with student curriculum, technology and administration services, including elective costs; the Laptop Program; College Camps and Retreats in Years 7, 10 and 12; and curriculum-based excursions and performances that cost up to $25 per student per event. The levy also contributes to the development, maintenance and ongoing refurbishment of the College’s facilities.
- iPad Fee – iPads are required for students in Year 7 and 8. Students may buy or provide their own device, or alternatively hire one through the College for a fee of $80 per term during years 7 and 8.
- Years 11 and 12 Elective Subject Fee – A per unit subject elective fee of $109 per Semester to cover the cost of materials and consumables for Year 11 and 12 students’ undertaking courses in the curriculum areas of Applied Technology, Food and Textiles Technology, Performing Arts, Physical Education (excluding the Exercise Science course) and Visual Arts.
- Sport and Recreation Excursion Fee – Is a per term fee of $100 to contribute to the cost of curriculum camps for Year 9 and 10 students undertaking the Sport and Recreation elective.
- Year 7 Combination Lock – Year 7 students are issued with a locker lock when they commence at the College at a cost of $25, charged in Term 1.
- Late Payment Processing Fee – A per term family fee of $20 applied to accounts that are not paid by the due date.
- Enrolment Fee – A per student, non-refundable fee payable on acceptance of position
- Occasionally incursion, excursions and performances will take place that cost more than $25 per student. These activities will be charged on a per event basis.
- School Socials, Uniform Free days, fundraising activities and non-curricula excursions will need to be paid for on per instance basis.
- Students of Textile Studies will be required to purchase fabric and haberdashery items as needed during the year.
- Students of Technical Graphics will be required to purchase appropriate drawing instruments and supplies.
- Students of Furniture Construction and Woodwork may need to purchase individually selected timbers.
- Students enrolled in certain Registered Units may need to pay external provider costs and/or materials required for the unit.
- Students of Year 9 and 10 Sport and Recreation will be required to cover the cost of a First Aid Course and Certification.
- Students of Tertiary Accredited Mathematics courses will be required to either purchase or hire graphics calculators.