What does “We are SFX” mean to you?
Cover artwork submissions can be
- Original 2D art
- Original digital design or drawing
- Original photograph
- MUST include words “St Francis Xavier College” and year “2021”
- MAY feature “We Are SFX”, SFX logo
- Do not add text too close to the edge of the page
- Leave 1-2cm of space around the edges with no text to avoid print issues
- Design needs to on A4 paper (no lines) or equivalent digital size – portrait orientation
- Artwork can be submitted as a photo or digital file
- Artwork must be saved as .jpeg or .png
- Resolution must be 300dpi or larger
- When entering your artwork include:
- Student name
- Pastoral class
- If submitting original artwork, write your info on the back lightly with pencil so it does not go through to the artwork on the front.
- Use lots of colour, including the background – don’t leave uncoloured white space
- Mix up your medium, use crayons, watercolours, markers, pastels etc.
- Check your spelling!
Tuesday 5 October 2021 extended, now due Monday 18 October 2021.
Please contact Marketing & Communication if you have any questions.
Submit entries to: email@example.com or deliver to Marketing & Communication Office once we are back at school.