Being a parent is the hardest job we’ll ever have. All parents at some time experience difficulties and stress.
Parentline ACT is a confidential and free telephone and face-to-face counselling and information service.
Phone Parentline if you would you like:
- To talk with someone about those parenting issues.
- Help with some ideas on raising children.
- Support in the important job you are doing.
- To know what is available for parents, teenagers and children.
- To build better relationships in your family.
- Help to understand your child or teenager’s behaviour.
- Make an appointment for a counselling session.
Monday to Friday (except on public holidays), 9am to 5pm.
Phone: 6287 3833