We have a dedicated Inclusive Education department that who supports students with a diverse range of needs.
At the College, we see Inclusive Education as a process that involves:
- Responding to the uniqueness of every student.
- Increasing their sense of wellbeing.
- Providing equitable access and participation to these individuals.
- Provide a safe and nurturing learning community so all students can achieve.
We provide support to students:
- With disabilities.
- With learning difficulties.
- From linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Who require additional help with literacy or numeracy.
- Who require considerations for examinations and assessment.
We provide assistance for students in many ways including:
- Within the regular classroom.
- On excursions.
- During exam times.
- With assistive technologies.
Students with disabilities receive support consistent with their needs and follow an individual learning plan. The College has wheelchair access and amenities available for students who require them.
Please contact Amber Rebecca, Inclusive Education Coordinator with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.