Studying remotely does not mean that you are limited, with little access to quality resources. The Resource Centre staff have compiled the following list to support remote learning:
- Resource Centre Canvas page. This is the virtual equivalent of the Resource Centre, home to a variety of information and learning support materials. If you don’t see it on your Canvas dashboard please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oliver is the library catalogue that provides access to all digital and physical resources. Be sure to use Assignment Help for targeted, high quality information sources.
- ClickView contains a broad variety of curriculum related and general interest videos, documentaries and movies. Use your student email to sign in.
- CommonSenseMedia lists a range of free online events and activities for young people.
- ACT Education Directorate guide this resource has been established to support parents and students in home learning.
- ACT Public Libraries and National Library of Australia sign up online for free to make the most of the ample online resources available including eBooks, audiobooks and quality databases.
- Audible have generously provided free streaming of a variety of Teen audiobooks.
- TEd talks (youtube) or TEd Daily Newsletter Google sign up (free). This link contains a stack of quality learning materials to support learning from home.
If you require any assistance, please email email@example.com for support.