Most recommended resources for remote learningApril 2, 2020
Studying remotely does not mean that you are limited, with little access to quality resources. The Resource Centre staff have compiled the following list to support remote learning:
- Resource Centre Canvas page. This is the virtual equivalent of the Resource Centre, home to a variety of information and learning support materials. If you don’t see it on your Canvas dashboard please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oliver is the library catalogue that provides access to all digital and physical resources. Be sure to use Assignment Help for targeted, high quality information sources.
- ClickView contains a broad variety of curriculum related and general interest videos, documentaries and movies. Use your student email to sign in.
- CommonSenseMedia lists a range of free online events and activities for young people.
- ACT Education Directorate guide this resource has been established to support parents and students in home learning.
- ACT Public Libraries and National Library of Australia sign up online for free to make the most of the ample online resources available including eBooks, audiobooks and quality databases.
- Audible have generously provided free streaming of a variety of Teen audiobooks.
- TEd talks (youtube) or TEd Daily Newsletter Google sign up (free). This link contains a stack of quality learning materials to support learning from home.
If you require any assistance, please email email@example.com for support.