Welcome to a new year of School Sport!
Fingers crossed Canberra stays COVID-19 free and we can operate as normal without the restrictions we experienced in 2020. It is important to note however, that things can change very quickly, and restrictions can be reinforced overnight which can impact School Sport Gala days.
There are many sporting opportunities on the calendar for 2021 – these can be found on the School Sport Canvas pages. All students have been added to these pages – if for some reason a student cannot find this page please visit Miss Hammond in the PE staffroom.
Upcoming events for the term include:
- Boys and Girls Touch Football – Thursday 4 March
- SFX Cross Country Carnival – Friday 5 March
- College Girls League Tag – Thursday 11 March
- College Boys Rugby League 9’s – Thursday 18 March
- SFX Swimming Carnival (including 12 year age group) – Friday 19 March
- Boys and Girls Softball – Friday 12 March (Boys), Friday 19 March (Girls)
- Boys and Girls Basketball – Tuesday 16 March (Boys), Tuesday 23 March (Girls)
A friendly reminder to all parents and carers that spectators are still unable to attend school sporting events due to COVID-19 restrictions. When these rules change parents and carers will be informed.
SFX Sports Coordinator