School travel in NSW

2022 school travel applications are now open

Students living in rural and regional (R&R) areas should receive their travel pass at the start of the new school year from their nominated transport operator. It may come via the school or be sent directly to them at home. Note: some R&R operators do not issue travel passes. Students/parents should confirm with their nominated operator if they do not receive a pass.

For more information regarding student travel in NSW, please refer to this website


Comments are closed.
Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: