School Sport 2023February 16, 2023
We are delighted to inform the school community that School Sport events are essentially back to normal after a few disrupted years.
Announcements about sporting opportunities will be communicated by Compass. However, if for some reason a student cannot find this information or needs more information regarding any event, please visit Mr Sloman in the PE staffroom.
Upcoming events in Term 1 are:
- SFX Swimming Carnival (Friday 17 March). This is an opt in event for competitive swimmers only.
- ACT Tennis (must have an Australian Ranking or previous tournament experience in AUS Ranking tournaments or UTR, Junior Development Series events)
- AFL Senior Schools Cup (Years 10–12, Thursday 6 April)
- Boys Rugby League 9’s (Tuesday 14 March)
- Girls Rugby League 9’s (Thursday 16 March)
If you experience sporting success outside of school sport, please feel free to email Mr Sloman at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to share your success in the newsletter.